Why Choose LECMPA
What are the Benefits of LECMPA Job Insurance?
Members can rest easy knowing that their family is protected from wage loss due to discipline. There are many things that make LECMPA the best value in job insurance. Did you know that LECMPA job insurance offers the following additional benefits?
- Incidents are covered anywhere–on or off the clock
- Binding contract protects your covered discipline days and daily rate
- No money down to start job insurance policy
- Discounts for Annual and Semi-Annual payments (Annual 15%, Semi-Annual 5%)
- Convenient payroll deduction on most major railroads as well as other payment methods
- Local contact for you to call
- Members can inactivate policy at no cost if out of work due to injury, furlough, or taking an exempt position. There is also no loss of seniority for the Loyalty Appreciation Program.
- What is typically covered.
- Covered claims paid up to policy limit whether you go to Investigation or sign a waiver
- Claim payments made weekly
- Millions paid in claims each year
- Repayment of benefits is not required if you are awarded payment of back wages from your employer or the public law board
- Accidental death coverage is 24/7, on or off the job
- Matching accidental death coverage for beneficiary
- Coverage is available on all policies
- Loyalty Appreciation Program bonus for members with at least 5 years of coverage
- Loyalty Appreciation Program payment increases at a rate of $60.00/year with minimum $102 per day coverage
- No cost to keep Loyalty Appreciation while policy is inactive (bonus does not increase while policy is inactive)